CADTH Information Specialists use a variety of searching aids to perform comprehensive literature searches. These tools were shared with other librarians and researchers to help them conduct literature searches for systematic reviews and health technology assessments (HTAs) during a series of workshops across Canada in February and March, and a webinar held on March 26, 2014.
FINDING THE EVIDENCE: HIGHLIGHTS
- Practical approaches to grey literature searching
- Finding, selecting, and applying methodological search filters
- Elements of the peer review of electronic database search strategies
- Tips on how to translate research questions and manage searches
- Role of the Information Specialist in HTA
For more information, contact the CADTH Liaison Officer in your region.