CADTH is committed to supporting Canada’s health care decision-makers through this challenging and uncertain time.
Our COVID-19 evidence portal contains the latest COVID-19 information from CADTH and other respected organizations. Content is updated daily to reflect the rapidly changing and growing state of the international scientific evidence related to this disease.
The following is a summary of the most recent information posted to our COVID-19 portal.
Webinar: Developing a COVID-19 Vaccine (August 12, 2020)
- In this webinar, an expert panel will take you inside the race to develop a COVID-19 vaccine. Once we have a vaccine, what’s involved in adding it to Canada’s national immunization program?
- Our panel of experts include Megan Bettle (Health Canada), Monika Naus (BC Centre for Disease Control), and Dion Neame (Sanofi Canada).
- To participate, please register (there is no cost).
- This report, which provides information on ongoing randomized controlled trials of drugs being investigated to treat or prevent COVID-19, has been updated.
- It will continue to be updated every two weeks.
- Ongoing trials of vaccines and plasma-based therapies are addressed in separate CADTH reports.
CADTH Literature Searching Tools
CADTH is pleased to showcase additional COVID-19 resources from our partner organizations, as well as from the Canadian federal, provincial, and territorial governments’ health jurisdictions:
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU NEED? LET US KNOW.
Canadian ministries and departments of health, publicly funded organizations responsible for health service delivery, and clinical society stakeholders are encouraged to submit a request or contact their CADTH Liaison Officer. We’re here to help.
The CADTH Weekly COVID-19 Update is intended to keep you informed about the latest information posted on the CADTH COVID-19 portal.