Whether you’re a clinician deciding which test to order for your patient, a laboratory professional, or a policy-maker seeking credible information, here you can find independent evidence on medical laboratory tests to help you in your role.
We've selected the following materials to get you started:
- In Brief: Genome-Wide Sequencing for Unexplained Developmental Delays and Multiple Congenital Anomalies (Tool, January 2020)
- An Overview of Liquid Biopsy for Screening and Early Detection of Cancer (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies, November 2019)
- In Brief: Human Papillomavirus Testing for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening (Summary, July 2019)
- Non-invasive fetal RHD genotyping: A Rapid Qualitative Review (Summary With Critical Appraisal, June 2019)
- HPV Testing for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening (Optimal Use Project, April 2019)
- Point-of-Care INR Testing Compared With Lab INR Testing: What Does the Evidence Say? (Tool, April 2015)
An at-a-glance tool that outlines the different ways POC INR testing can be used to monitor INR compared with standard laboratory testing.