This search tool includes Canadian health technology assessment (HTA) agencies and organizations that are involved in systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and health economics. To access the Canadian sites that CADTH has included as part of this search tool, please see the list below. If you are an HTA producer and would like to be included as part of the attached list, please submit your link to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Institut national d'excellence en santé et en services sociaux (INESSS) [formerly AETMIS]
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR). Health Technology Assessment Unit.
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH)
http://www.cadth.ca (English, French)
- Centre for Evaluation of Medicines.
(Father Sean O'Sullivan Research Centre, St. Joseph's Healthcare, Hamilton Ontario; and McMaster University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario).
- Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA).
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics. Faculty of Health Sciences. McMaster University. Ontario.
- Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, University of British Columbia.
(Reports from 1991 to 2002 of the former British Columbia Office of Health Technology Assessment [BCOHTA]).
- Institute of Health Economics (IHE)
Health Technology Assessment Unit. Alberta. (English)
Note: search years separately
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES). Ontario. (English)
- McMaster University, Programs for Assessment of Technology in Health (PATH). (English)
- Ontario Health Technology Advisory Committee: health technology policy assessment reviews. (English)
- The Hospital for Sick Children. Paediatric Economic Database Evaluation (PEDE).
http://pede.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca/pede/index.jsp Toronto, Ontario. (English)
- The Technology Assessment Unit of the McGill University Health Centre
Tip: Click on “Publications by Subject” to view complete list
- The Therapeutics Initiative. Evidence Based Drug Therapy. University of British Columbia.
- Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA)