Here you'll find an up-to-date collection of CADTH’s oncology-related products.
The bundle includes reports and other resources on a variety of topics related to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. CADTH has reviewed the evidence on various cancer treatments, screening and diagnostic technologies, and ways to manage symptoms associated with cancer and its treatment.
You can also view cancer drug recommendations on the CADTH drug decision program section of our website. The CADTH drug decision program uses information gained through its reviews of clinical evidence, cost-effectiveness, and patient perspectives to make recommendations to Canada's provinces and territories (except Quebec) that they can use to guide their drug funding decision-making.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Biopsy for Adults with Suspected Skin Cancer: A Rapid Qualitative Review (Summary With Critical Appraisal, November 2019)
- In Brief: Dosing and Timing of Immuno-Oncology Drugs (Tool, January 2020)
- Evidence Highlights: HPV Testing for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel for Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Large B-cell Lymphoma (Optimal Use Project, August 2019)
- HPV Testing for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening (Optimal Use Project, March 2019)