Generic Name: Halobetasol propionate and tazarotene
Brand Name: Duobrii
Manufacturer: Bausch Health, Canada Inc.
Therapeutic Area: Psoriasis, moderate to severe plaque
Indications: Improving the signs and symptoms of plaque psoriasis in adult patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Manufacturer Requested Reimbursement Criteria1: Improving the signs and symptoms of plaque psoriasis in adult patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Submission Type: Initial
Project Status: Active
Companion Diagnostics: No
Date Recommendation Issued: October 28, 2020
Recommendation Type: Reimburse with clinical criteria and/or conditions
Fee Schedule: Schedule A
- The requested reimbursement criteria are provided by the applicant and do not necessarily reflect the views of CADTH. Reimbursement criteria from CADTH will be documented in the final recommendation, if applicable.
|Call for patient input open||December 19, 2019|
|Call for patient input closed||February 14, 2020|
- Patient input submission received from Canadian Psoriasis Network (CPN), Canadian Skin Patient Alliance (CSPA) and the Canadian Association of Psoriasis Patients (CAPP)
|Submission received||January 24, 2020|
|Submission accepted||February 07, 2020|
|Review initiated||February 10, 2020|
|Draft CADTH review report(s) provided to sponsor for comment||April 24, 2020|
|Deadline for sponsors comments||May 05, 2020|
|CADTH responses on draft review report(s) provided to sponsor||June 05, 2020|
|Expert committee meeting (initial)||June 17, 2020|
|Draft recommendation issued||June 30, 2020|
|End of embargo period||August 13, 2020|
- Request for extension to embargo period received from the sponsor
- Embargo extension request granted
- Reconsideration requested
|Expert committee meeting||October 21, 2020|
|Final recommendation issued to sponsor and drug plans||October 28, 2020|
|Final recommendation posted||October 30, 2020|
|Deadline for sponsor to submit redaction requests on draft CADTH review report(s)||November 11, 2020|
|CADTH review report(s) posted||-|