On the right, you'll find an up-to-date collection of our products in the area of diabetes management. These range from short reports to in-depth systematic reviews, recommendations reports, and implementation tools geared to translating research into action. We hope that these resources help decision-makers, health care professionals, and consumers access our wealth of evidence-based information.
We've selected the following materials to get you started:
- Flash Glucose Monitoring System for People with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes (Health Technology Assessment, December 13, 2019)
- Preventative Foot Care for Patients with Diabetes: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, November 2019)
- Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors for the Treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, September 2019)
- How Much Does Diabetes Drug Therapy Cost? (Tools, June 2018) — An infographic comparing the daily cost of medications for type 2 diabetes.
- In Brief: Second-Line Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes (Summary, May 2017)
- Blood Glucose Testing in Type 2 Diabetes (Tool, February 2016) — An infographic showing key data and ideas.