Here, you’ll find the latest evidence and resources on various topics related to the health of older people, including initiatives to support healthy aging, treatments for medical conditions common in older people, and health interventions provided in long-term and palliative care settings. You may also wish to visit our Evidence Bundles on diabetes, pain, primary care, and oncology.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Healthy Aging Interventions, Programs, and Initiatives: An Environmental Scan (Environmental Scan, July 10, 2020)
- Masks for Prevention of Influenza Transmission in Acute and Long-Term Care Settings: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness, Cost-Effectiveness and Guidelines (Summary With Critical Appraisal, March 31, 2020)
- In Brief: Dementia Villages: Innovative Residential Care for People with Dementia (Tool, February 24, 2020)
- Bringing home the evidence on dementia villages (Hospital News, February 2020)
- In-Brief: Non-Pharmacological Prevention of Pressure Injuries (Summary, June 2019)
- Sensory Rooms: A treat for the senses and a treatment for dementia? (Hospital News article, March 2019)