Generic Name: tildrakizumab
Brand Name: Ilumya
Manufacturer: Sun Pharma Canada
Therapeutic Area: Psoriasis, moderate to severe plaque
Indications: Treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
Manufacturer Requested Reimbursement Criteria1: Tildrakizumab is expected to be indicated for the treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
Submission Type: Initial
NOC Status at Filing: Pre NOC
Project Status: Active
Companion Diagnostics: Yes
Fee Schedule: Schedule A
- The requested reimbursement criteria are provided by the applicant and do not necessarily reflect the views of CADTH. Reimbursement criteria from CADTH will be documented in the final recommendation, if applicable.
|Call for patient input posted||June 11, 2019|
|Patient group input closed||July 31, 2019|
- Patient input submission received from the Canadian Association of Psoriasis Patients, the Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders, the Canadian Psoriasis Network and the Canadian Skin Patient Alliance
|Patient input summary sent for review to patient input groups||September 05, 2019|
|Patient group comments on input summary closed||September 12, 2019|
- Patient input summary feedback received
|Submission received||July 15, 2019|
|Submission accepted||August 26, 2019|
- Submission was not accepted for review on 29 Jul 2019
|Review initiated||August 27, 2019|
|Draft CADTH review report(s) sent to sponsor||November 11, 2019|
|Comments from sponsor on draft CADTH review report(s) received||November 20, 2019|
Sponsor waived the opportunity to provide comments
Submission temporarily suspended
Temporary suspension of the review has been lifted
|CADTH review team's comments on draft CADTH review report(s) sent to sponsor||January 03, 2020|
|Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC) meeting||March 17, 2021|
|CDEC recommendation sent to sponsor and drug plans||-|
- CDEC recommendation held pending receipt of NOC and evaluation of the finalized submission requirements.