If you're looking for independent, evidence-based information on common issues in primary care and clinical practice, you’ll find it here. You may also wish to visit our Evidence Bundles on diabetes, pain, opioids, medical cannabis, and mental health.
We’ve selected the following materials to get you started:
- Connected Devices to Support Remote Examination and Diagnosis in Primary Care and Specialty Care (Issues in Emerging Health Technologies, December 10, 2020)
- Codeine for Pain Related to Osteoarthritis of the Knee and Hip: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, December 14, 2020)
- Non-Drug Ways to Manage Chronic Pain (Tools, September 8, 2020)
Resources for people living with chronic pain and resources for clinicians.
- Capsaicin for Acute or Chronic Non-Cancer Pain: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness, Safety, and Cost-Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, July 13, 2020)
- Needleless Injectors for the Administration of Vaccines: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness (Summary With Critical Appraisal, July 17, 2020)
- Using technology to link more patients with mental health services: Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Hospital News Article, April 15, 2020)
- Evaluating the Credibility of Health Websites: Can You Trust Dr. Google? (Tools, March 25, 2020)
- Tips and resources for determining whether a health website contains reliable health information